Skills that my clients walk away with include their ability to:
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Release fear and self-doubt
- Change unhealthy perfectionist tendencies
- Develop healthy striving habits
- Increase trust, empathy, and connection with team members
- Cultivate inner clarity and deeper connection with oneself
- Cultivate self-compassion and self-acceptance
Outcomes that teams walk away with:
Increased trust and collaboration
Deeper listening and empathy
Increased inclusion and psychological safety
Norms and processes that reflect team values
Awareness of each other's strengths and other positive attributes
Workshops and Retreats for Groups (Accelerators, Fellowships)
Skills that groups walk away with include their ability to:
Identify and lead with values
Reconnect with their "why"
Manage difficult emotions
Practice self-care and self-compassion
Apply mindfulness and somatic techniques to manage stress and increase resilience
Former clients include Harvard Cheng Fellows, Project 55 - Princeton Alumni Corps, Dalai Lama Fellows
~ 3 to 12 sixty-minute, virtual sessions based on your goals and challenges.
Group or Team Coaching:
~1 to 3 sixty - ninety-minute sessions, in-person or virtual.
Workshops and Retreats:
~Half Day or Full Day, in-person or virtual.